Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

An evening in Newport

I mentioned in my last post that the weather in Orange County has been incredible lately. Today was no exception..clear and sunny and not to hot (in the 80's I think). My roommate Colin and I went out to the beach right after sunset. It was so calm and warm - kind of surreal considering it is the middle of January. It's hard to describe but it really felt too perfect.

There was a beautiful sunset and the lighting was great so I couldn't help but take some portraits of Colin. I ran out of the house pretty quick so just grabbed my camera with my 50mm prime lens.

I am so blessed to be living in Southern California! My condolences to everyone out there in the rest of the country who is freezing to death right now...hang in there :)

No comments: