Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Brian + Jamie: Expecting


Last week while I was up in San Jose for Thanksgiving, I had the opportunity to do a maternity session with some good friends I have known since high school. Brian and Jamie have been a fun couple to photograph over the years. They were one of my first professional clients back in 2009 when I did an engagement session with them, I shot their wedding in the Summer of 2011, and this time I was able to capture them a few months before their first child is born! It's definitely been an honor to share so many big moments with them.


Here are some of my favorites from the day...Enjoy!





































1 comment:

Tutors in USA said...

It is a very profitable post for me. Drone services west palm beach I've enjoyed reading the post. It is very informative and useful post. I would like to visit the post once more its valuable content.