Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Kim Pena Project

A few months ago I got an unexpected email from a high school classmate who had heard through the grapevine that I was getting into photography. She is an aspiring professional model/dancer and offered to do a photo shoot to help build both of our portfolios.

She was in town this weekend and I had the opportunity to do a few sessions with her. It was nice to finally get out and take pictures...it had been a few weeks!

Kim was great to work with and as you can see by the pictures, I think she has a bright future ahead of her!

3 comments:

Shannen Norman said...

These turned out awesome! Wish I could've been there!

Daisy said...

Hey Greg! this pictures came out great!

Girl in the Pink room said...

Hey I m a fellow blogger and I stumbled across this 'Kim Pena Project' as thats also my name and I am also a professional actress/dancer, what are the chances! Nice Job on these photos if you are ever in the UK should do a 'Kim Pena UK version!
Keep it up!
x
http://thegirlinthepinkroom.blogspot.com
p.s just a heads, up my blog is more of an outlet for the poetry i write.