Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Vinh + Lida Married!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to travel to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to shoot my friends Vinh and Lida's wedding. It was my first time in Louisiana or the South for that matter and the trip was a great success! I met a lot of great people, made some good friends, and had some great food (the most interesting of which was the crawfish).

Vinh and Lida are an amazing couple. Their love for God and for each other is truly an example. It was such a blessing for me to share such a special weekend with them!

The wedding was beautiful and so much fun to shoot! I can only hope to have more like this in the future. I had a hard time narrowing down pictures to post so here are a bunch of my favorites. It's only a glimpse of the day but I hope you enjoy them!


The groom and his men. There was an athletic theme and we got some fun shots!

The bride and the girls: You really can't ask for a better group to shoot...

A few details from the day:

They're married!

And finally, the bubble tunnel exit...a great end to an awesome day!

No comments: