Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brian + Jamie: Wedding


This summer I had the opportunity to travel back home to San Jose to shoot the wedding of two of my high school classmates. It is pretty amazing, but they have been together since Jr. High! Brian and Jamie had a beautiful wedding at the Sainte Claire Hotel in downtown San Jose. The ceremony and reception were both in the atrium room of the hotel. It was a great setting! I loved the way the natural light came through the glass ceiling.  For me, one of the best parts of the day was getting to see many people I have not crossed paths with since graduation. In fact, all the groomsmen and a few of the bridesmaids were all in my graduating class as well as many of the guests. This led to a level of camaraderie and sense of community you don't find too often.


Congrats Brian and Jamie!

Here are a few pictures from the day:


No comments: