Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Phil and Nadia Engaged!

This past weekend I had the honor of meeting Phil and Nadia whose wedding I am shooting in June. They are a very unique couple and I am so glad I got to know them! They have a great sense of humor as well as a serious side so I did my best to capture both aspects of their personality. They are having a non-traditional wedding which is, in Phil's words, "Pretty much just a bike ride and a 80's dance party". I am looking forward to shooting it very much. It should be a great day!

We unfortunately got stuck with a dreary, overcast day in Orange County so the lighting wasn't the best. Since I wasn't super excited with how the colors were coming out I started playing around in Photoshop a bit and tried some new things. I ended up giving a bunch of the pictures this sepia/vintage feel and I think it works well for them and the setting.

Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!



And some normally processed...


By the way, if you have a fear of peacocks then I would recommend staying away from Irvine Regional Park. They were all over the place! They make this gnarly noise too...caught us off guard a few times! Haha.

No comments: