Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lauren and Derrel Engaged!

A few days ago I had the privilege of doing an engagement session with my good friends Lauren and Derrel. Lauren is a graduating senior at UCI, on the cross country/track team, and I have know her for four years now!

Last spring at the request of her roommates I got some pictures of her and Derrel when he proposed on the beach (neither of them knew it at the time). It was one of those right place, right time stories and I was glad to have captured the moment!
Here are a bunch from Tuesday afternoon. We went for a nice walk up in the foothills in Alta Dena and finished the evening with a few shots on the Pasadena Bridge. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun. I know its somewhat of a long post but I had a hard time picking my favorites :)

I am very excited to shoot their wedding this August and be a part of their big day! Congrats you guys!

1 comment:

Shannen Norman said...

these are great..love the ones on the bridge!!!