Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cameron and Lisa: The Wedding

Two weeks ago I had the privilege of shooting Cameron and Lisa's wedding. It was my first wedding as the primary photographer and also my first solo wedding. That being considered I think it went very well!

Cameron and Lisa had a beautiful day and I am so glad I got to be a part of it. They are a very energetic couple and it was fun to work with them and it made my job easy. Here is how the afternoon went: Enjoy!

We started off by getting some fun shots of Cameron and his groomsmen. They were a fun group!

Here are a few shots from the ceremony. I like the one of Lisa a lot...she is tearing up as she reads her vows. It was a great moment! Also my close friend and mentor, Gus did the ceremony. It was his first wedding too but he did a great job! I also need to thank his family for referring me for the wedding photography!

Here are some of details from the day:

After the ceremony we got some fun group shots of the wedding party and some of Lisa and her bridesmaids.

And my favorites - the couple shots and some portraits of the beautiful bride!

Finally, a few from the reception...

I was off the clock and about to leave but I heard rumors of some sparklers at the first dance so I stuck around for a few extra minutes. This shot made it worth it!
Thanks guys for a great day...I wish you the best of luck in life's journey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on your first lead wedding Greg! I am excited for you to photograph my wedding in October!